{Vintage Treasures}

Op-Shopping definitely make me feel better because I'm getting sad about being unemployed.
I have my part-time job and freelance job, but I am looking for full-time job as designer and illustrator to apply for Permanent Residence in Australia. I want living in my wonderful Melbourne forever. KEEP TRYING and GO SHOPPING! ^_^ 
Yesterday, I spent my weekend for Op Shopped in Brunswick Street and Malvern Road. I found a lot of VINTAGE TREASURES. A few of them will going to my vintageshop soon. Salvation Army still the best OpShop Ever.

My new collection of Owls

The most beautiful girls' dress I ever seen! I kept this dress for my future daughter to wear

My new gorgeous vintage clothes

Stand case for iPod - $ 1.00 | 4 vintage books - $ 0.20/each | Antique sauce boat 
Beautiful flower domes - $ 2.00

Vintage kitty bookstands

Barbies brooch - $ 1.00/each

Sequin white vintage gloves

2 black bags and a pair red vintage shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment